Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Original Goat Yoga
Dear Goat Yogi’s:
With the growing public health concern about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of our participants, staff, and their families. We are watching closely and monitoring CDC guidelines to ensure we are following all protocol and prevention recommendations regarding Coronavirus.
Those recommendations are:
Here at the Original Goat Yoga, we are:
- Increasing our frequency and deepening our efforts in cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces including yoga mats
- Ensuring anti-bacterial agents are available for participants use as needed
- Elevating awareness and establishing clear guidelines so that staff can help members stay healthy
Please help us by:
- Staying home if you or your family are sick, have a runny nose, cough or fever
- Washing and sanitizing your hands before and after participating in goat yoga
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow, and disposing of tissues immediately
Also, this CDC website is a good source of information:
We will continue to keep you informed of any new information. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lainey Morse- Founder of Original Goat Yoga
Tags: COVID-19, goat yoga, Novel Coronavirus, oregon coronavirus, original goat yoga, safety measures for coronavirus, virus concerns