CORONAVIRUS SAFETY INFORMATION
With the growing public health concern about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of our participants, staff, and their families. We are watching closely and monitoring CDC guidelines to ensure we are following all protocol and prevention recommendations regarding Coronavirus.
Those recommendations are:
- Stay home when sick if you show signs of dry cough, fever, body weakness or sore throat.
- If you have traveled to a known coronavirus outbreak area, monitor your health closely for 14 days upon return
- Use good hand washing habits (soap and water for 20 seconds or more)
Here at the Original Goat Yoga, we are:
- Select locations will no longer provide mats for use or rent. Please check your event to confirm if you should bring your own mat or beach towel.
- Ensuring anti-bacterial agents are available for participants and requiring hand washing or hand sanitizer use BEFORE entering the goat yoga area and after.
- Elevating awareness and establishing clear guidelines so that staff can help members stay healthy.
- Spacing yoga mats out a minimum of 2-3 feet as directed by health authorities.
- Reducing class sizes to ensure a large spacious area.
- Conducting events outdoors when possible.
- Cash sales only at events for purchasing merchandise to avoid credit card transactions that require a client signature.
Please help us by:
- Staying home if you or your family are sick, have a runny nose, cough or fever.
- Washing and sanitizing your hands before and after participating in goat yoga.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow, and disposing of tissues immediately
Also, this CDC website is a good source of information:
*NO REFUNDS. We would be happy to reschedule you to another date in the future.